Urgent – Chef Wanted. June 2010
A new job in Lanzarote for you today.
The Cutty Sark in Costa Teguise are urgently seeking a new chef. The applicant must have experience, and be able to start immediately. Full time chef required to work approx 37.6 – 45 hours per week ( on a 3 day on 4 day off, 4 day on 3 day off rota).
If you can help, please pop in and see Mark or Rebecca at the Cutty Sark pub on the seafront at Costa Teguise. Alternatively, please contact 650316301
Please do not apply via the site, as we are not involved in the recruitment process.
4 Responses to Urgent – Chef Wanted. June 2010
Leave a Reply
- pauline greenhalgh on Jobs in Lanzarote – July 2012
- admin on Missing Person – Anthony Paul Proud
- chritine angus on Missing Person – Anthony Paul Proud
- Jason-Robert Hardy on Lanzarote Jobs
- David Martin on Lanzarote Jobs
- Kerri Sullivan on Lanzarote Jobs
- janet macken on Jobs in Lanzarote – July 2012
- Eileen Molyneux on New Baptist Church Services
- Ryan McArthur on Lanzarote Jobs
- Andrew Penfold on Lanzarote Jobs
- Charity Fun Day – 18th August 2012
- 5 Reasons Why Lanzarote is Better That The UK at Christmas
- Iceland Summer Offers and more…
- Jobs in Lanzarote – July 2012
- Applying for Residencia online (Teguise)
- Jobs in Lanzarote – July 19th 2012
- New Rules for Residency. July 2012.
- Jobs in Lanzarote – July 30th 2012
- We’ve Moved!
- Jobs in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote – April 2012