Many people who read this blog on a regular basis will know that I walked from the north to the south of the island last year, and I’m pleased to say raised a little bit of money for a couple of worthy charities. I’m now planning on doing something similar in spring of next year.
It’s a little more ambitious. Around March or April – exact date to be confirmed – I’m going to walk up, down, or across the ‘Siete Islas’, the seven main islands that make up the Canary Islands. That’s, in order, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Tenerife, la Gomera, El Hierro and finally la Palma, the obvious finish point because of the airport.
If you’d like to follow the build up and the walk when it happens we’ll be posting some brief updates on here but most of the information about the charites, and the walk will be being posted on my blog – www.alangandy.com. You’ll also be able to keep up with the news on Facebook and Twitter.
Thank you to everyone who supported me earlier this year, wish me luck – I’m probably going to need it!
Leave a Reply
- pauline greenhalgh on Jobs in Lanzarote – July 2012
- admin on Missing Person – Anthony Paul Proud
- chritine angus on Missing Person – Anthony Paul Proud
- Jason-Robert Hardy on Lanzarote Jobs
- David Martin on Lanzarote Jobs
- Kerri Sullivan on Lanzarote Jobs
- janet macken on Jobs in Lanzarote – July 2012
- Eileen Molyneux on New Baptist Church Services
- Ryan McArthur on Lanzarote Jobs
- Andrew Penfold on Lanzarote Jobs
- Charity Fun Day – 18th August 2012
- 5 Reasons Why Lanzarote is Better That The UK at Christmas
- Iceland Summer Offers and more…
- Jobs in Lanzarote – July 2012
- Applying for Residencia online (Teguise)
- Jobs in Lanzarote – July 19th 2012
- New Rules for Residency. July 2012.
- Jobs in Lanzarote – July 30th 2012
- We’ve Moved!
- Jobs in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote – April 2012