Search For Lanzarote Relocation Advice, General Lanzarote Information, Tips & More…
Cost of Living in Lanzarote Calculator
One of the questions we get asked so often is “What is the cost of living in Lanzarote?”
There certainly is no hard and fast answer – as every person and every family are different. Chuck in a satellite subscription… a couple of pets… kids’ footie lessons… private school fees… or however many meals out you would have each month… and you may as well ask us to estimate the number of grains of sand in an ever moving section of beach.
But we hope that you find the following form a little use. We’ve only put the basics in… but it may give you a starting point. It is based on a monthly amount. It’s just a bit of fun, and should not be used to work your household expenses out to the centimo of course.
If you are serious about moving here don’t make the mistake we made and use high street banks to exchange your hard earned savings int Euros. You’ll get so ‘much more for your money’ if you use a currency exchange company like Axia FX. Use the form below which goes directly to David White at Axia to request more information or ask for a quote.
14 Responses to Cost of Living in Lanzarote Calculator
Leave a Reply
- admin on Missing Person – Anthony Paul Proud
- chritine angus on Missing Person – Anthony Paul Proud
- Jason-Robert Hardy on Lanzarote Jobs
- David Martin on Lanzarote Jobs
- Kerri Sullivan on Lanzarote Jobs
- janet macken on Jobs in Lanzarote – July 2012
- Eileen Molyneux on New Baptist Church Services
- Ryan McArthur on Lanzarote Jobs
- Andrew Penfold on Lanzarote Jobs
- Sam Burbidge on Lanzarote Jobs
- Charity Fun Day – 18th August 2012
- 5 Reasons Why Lanzarote is Better That The UK at Christmas
- Iceland Summer Offers and more…
- Jobs in Lanzarote – July 2012
- Applying for Residencia online (Teguise)
- Jobs in Lanzarote – July 19th 2012
- New Rules for Residency. July 2012.
- Jobs in Lanzarote – July 30th 2012
- We’ve Moved!
- Jobs in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote – April 2012