Congratulations Phil & Chrischi
We would like to congratulate two of our dearest friends in Lanzarote today… as they tied the knot at the Chapel Of Flowers in Las Vegas this morning.
Phil Burch and Chrischi Rehborn of Lanzarote Business Sales are well known on the Island, and their friends all wish them well.
Today’s date is very special for another reason too… as it is 09 /09/09… so no excuses for any of us (yes, including you Phil) forgetting their anniversary!
Our warmest wishes, and buckets of love for the happy couple. We shall see you both soon, when you arrive home in Playa Blanca – and will raise a good few glasses with you.
For anyone reading this article, that would like to watch the happy couple get wed – simply click on the photograph below. We are unsure how long the video is stored on the Chapel’s website… so have a look while you can.
Don’t they both look great?
3 Responses to Congratulations Phil & Chrischi
Leave a Reply
- pauline greenhalgh on Jobs in Lanzarote – July 2012
- admin on Missing Person – Anthony Paul Proud
- chritine angus on Missing Person – Anthony Paul Proud
- Jason-Robert Hardy on Lanzarote Jobs
- David Martin on Lanzarote Jobs
- Kerri Sullivan on Lanzarote Jobs
- janet macken on Jobs in Lanzarote – July 2012
- Eileen Molyneux on New Baptist Church Services
- Ryan McArthur on Lanzarote Jobs
- Andrew Penfold on Lanzarote Jobs
- Charity Fun Day – 18th August 2012
- 5 Reasons Why Lanzarote is Better That The UK at Christmas
- Iceland Summer Offers and more…
- Jobs in Lanzarote – July 2012
- Applying for Residencia online (Teguise)
- Jobs in Lanzarote – July 19th 2012
- New Rules for Residency. July 2012.
- Jobs in Lanzarote – July 30th 2012
- We’ve Moved!
- Jobs in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote – April 2012